SYPD adheres to the following principals that govern its work:
- Commitment: we are driven by unwavering commitment to work with vulnerable communities, assisting them to rebuild their lives.
- Mission oriented: We are always driven and remain focused on our mission.
- Quality services: We strive to excellence in all areas of behavior and operation.
- Obsession with sustainability: we persistently pursue programs that leave sustainable positive impact on the lives of our target communities
- Conflict Sensitivity: we carefully design each project to rule-out any possibilities for un-intended negative consequences.
- Do-No-Harm: We value life and consider that saving humanity is a noble suppose.
- Above all, we are determined to remain caring and empathetic organization